Frequently Asked Questions
1601 S Empire Rd, Salt Lake City, UT inside the NPS Industrial Store. Use the Will-Call entrance.
AS-IS, WHERE-IS. Items may either be damaged, used or incomplete. Some occasions the item may even be brand new. Full details will be in the individual item description.
In-person viewing is not available at this time.
Proxy bidding, aka "automatic bidding", occurs when bidders have the option to set a maximum price that they would be willing to pay for an item and then allow the computer system to bid for them by the bid increment until someone places a higher bid than their maximum.
You will receive an email indicating that you've won with a link attached to complete the purchase. If for some reason you do not receive an email, you can always log in to view your account. Simply select "view your bids" on the My Account page and tab over to "Winning Auctions". There you will find a summary of all the auctions you won or didn't win.
1. Go to your profile page by selecting the person icon in the top right corner of the navigation bar
2. After the page has loaded, find the button labeled "View your bids"
3. Select the tab that says "Winning Auctions"
4. Checkbox all the lots you won and click "Buy All"
5. The items will all be moved into a shopping cart for you to complete the checkout process
6. After payment is made, you can pick up your items right away. No need to wait for a "ready for pickup" email
This usually occurs when payment is attempted within the first 2 hours of an auction closing. This issue should resolve itself after all processing is complete. If you are still having difficulties paying, send us an email.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express & Discover. Because payments are all done online, we do not accept cash in person.
No. All items are local pick up only.
Enter through the Will Call door and proceed to the auction desk. An NPS employee will be tasked with collecting your items for you.
No. All items must be taken.
Items not collected by the pickup deadline will be deemed forfeit. You will be refunded, charged a 5% restocking fee per item. Your account will be suspended until all fees are paid.
No. Because we are an auction house and not a store, we do not accept returns or exchanges. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.