- Bid on the items you want
- If you are outbid you will receive an email notification
- Popcorn bidding is enabled which means, once the time runs out and if you or another customer bids right before the auction ends it will automatically extend a few minutes to give you or other customers a chance to counter bid. This goes back and forth a limited number of times so bid accordingly. The purpose is to prevent snipe bidding which is where a customer will swoop in at the last second and take the auction.
- After the bidding is complete you will be notified that you won an auction.
- Open notification on your phone or computer and click the link to make your payment.
- Winners have 24 hours to purchase their item otherwise the auction will be awarded to the second highest bidder.
- Failure to pay for winnings will be tracked and can lead to removal from future auctions. (See below bidder agreement for more information.)
- Winners have two business days to pick up their items.
- If items are not picked up within the two business days you will be refunded minus restocking fees.
- $10 restocking fee for each pallet or each item larger or longer than a standard pallet (42"x48")
- $2.50 for all auctions smaller than that
- Failure to pick up winnings will be tracked and can lead to removal from future auctions. (See below bidder agreement for more information.)
- Banana Boxes and Pallets are not included, Boxes and/or bags to take your items home will be provided, if needed.
As of May 30, 2020
- All lots are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS with no implied warranty of any kind offered.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL. No returns, refunds or exchanges.
- Bidders are responsible for ensuring their bid submissions are correct. We do not refund mistakes.
- All items advertised in the lot must be taken. Merchandise deliberately left behind/abandoned is prohibited and will result in either account suspension or permanent removal from auction participation.
- BIDDER AGREES TO COLLECT ALL LOT WINNINGS WITHIN TWO BUSINESS DAYS AFTER THE AUCTION END DATE.
-If you win an auction because the person who outbid you doesn't pay, you are not required to purchase the item and/or pallet.
- Failure to collect lot winnings by the indicated deadline will result in deactivation of the bidders account and a suspension. The penalties for failing to collect lot winnings are as follows:
1st Offense = account suspended for 30-Days
2nd Offense = account suspended for 90-Days
3rd Offense = account permanently deactivated and a ban from future auction attendance
- All items are LOCAL PICKUP ONLY. We do not offer shipping.
-Banana boxes and pallets NOT included in the auction.
- NPS Employees will retrieve all lot winnings and bring them to you.
- NPS Auction reserves the right to end the listing of any item during the auction at any time.- Contacting the shipper, consignee or manufacturer with the intent on selling the merchandise back is prohibited and will be punishable by account deactivation and removal from future auctions.
- National Product Sales reserves the right at it's discretion to change, modify, add or remove portions of the terms at anytime by posting the amended terms.